This section includes a selection of articles that are relevant to researchers, teachers and students who use animals in their work. More information on specific topics is included elsewhere on this website (see pain management or anaesthesia)
If you know of an article that should be included in this resource bank please contact us with the full reference.
- Should research animals be named? Science (2015): Vol. 347 no. 6225 pp. 941-943
- Line of attack. Science (2015): Vol. 347 no. 6225 pp. 938-940
- Quality of blood samples from the saphenous vein compared with the tail vein during multiple blood sampling of mice. Laboratory animals 44.1 (2010): 25-29.
- Social and physical environmental enrichment differentially affect growth and activity of preadolescent and adolescent male rats. Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science: JAALAS 47.2 (2008): 30.
- The use of sodium lamps to brightly illuminate mouse houses during their dark phases. Laboratory animals 38.4 (2004): 384-392.
- The therapeutic potential of regulated hypothermia.Emergency Medicine Journal 18.2 (2001): 81-89.